Short-term loan for companies as the most important financial instrument!
Short-term credit solutions in the form of bridging loans or bridging loans – short-term loans in short – are among the most widely used financial instruments for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Short-term credit for companies is always about overcoming unforeseen or sudden financing bottlenecks and thus ensuring business operations.
When short-term credit is mutatis mutandis to a temporary short-term loans. The purpose is the short-term bridging of a financial bottleneck. Companies often only use the short-term loan until the next time they receive their money. The review of the credit rating is based on slightly different criteria than, for example, the long-term installment loan.
Small and medium-sized businesses like to use short-term credit as a bridging loan, for example if the house bank has already declined or if one does not want to overburden the trust of his bank.
Only a few banks run the short-term loan for companies in the portfolio
Although the demand for fast, short-term and unbureaucratic financing solutions is high among companies, only a few banks have this type of loan in their portfolio. This business model is considered by financial institutions to be less lucrative than that of traditional installment loans over extended periods of time. To make matters worse, credit assessment of short-term loans requires different examination criteria than long-term credit.
Inancingent short-term loan for companies TEST WINNER of the month January 2019!
Every month, the SME CREDIT team researches existing and newly offered short-term loans for businesses on the Internet. The results of the research are published monthly in a bridging loan ranking for self-employed persons and companies. Loan seekers thus receive up-to-date and reliable information about the interest rates and customer friendliness of the online credit providers.
Short Term Credit Ranking for Companies of the Month January 2019:
Inancingent offers short-term digital loans for companies up to 750,000 euros!
The fintech company Inancingent has recently expanded its offer in the segment of short-term loans up to € 100,000 for small and medium-sized enterprises. This was achieved through cooperation with the fintech company financinga, which specializes in providing short-term loans for this target group.
The financinga services are connected via an interface. Inancingent customers can now take out loans of up to € 100,000. This will provide Inancingent customers with financinga offers for their required financing project in record time.
Inancingent’s Digital Short-Term Loan meets the conditions for rapid lending to bridge financing bottlenecks for the self-employed, professionals, traders and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs):
- Short-term credit / bridging loan up to 100,000 euros within 24 hours
- Short-term credit / bridging loan up to 750,000 euros within 48 hours
Fully digital process enables the fastest possible lending
After entering the financing parameters in the Inancingent portal, a completely digital process is initiated, in which all parties involved communicate via interfaces. The deep technical integration of financinga into the Inancingent portal enables the end-to-end integration of customer identification, digital signature and loan disbursement.
For companies that require more complex financing, Inancingent continues to offer independent, supplier-independent advice from experts for all financing products. See: SME Tip: With a request access to 220 financial partners and 1,700 funding!
More information about Inancingent at: Inancingent for medium-sized companies
Many self-employed, freelancers and small companies did not know that…
- … before the self-employed turns to the bank with his request for credit, he should inform himself in detail about the credit requirements, for his own benefit!
- … with the financial portal Inancingent, increase the credit chances by 100% and save over 30% interest? More: SME tip: 100% higher credit chances and 30% interest savings!
- … you can receive money from the state even without repayment: More on: How self-employed, founders and small companies receive money from the state even without repayment!
- … it also works without the tedious and time-consuming search for a financing! Yes, indeed: With a single online request, access to 220 financing offers and 1,700 funding programs. More at: SME tip: With one request access to 220 financial partners and 1,700 funding!
- … Factoring as a credit alternative for small and medium-sized companies is not only an interesting solution in times of crisis!
- … the financing of start-ups and start-up companies is possible through Inancingent. More about: start-up financing for self-employed, founders and entrepreneurs
- … a financially strong guarantor definitely increases your credit chances?
- … even a credit insurance can be useful as additional security!
- … in addition to a guarantee or credit insurance, there are other securities that increase the chances of a loan.
Everything else about loans for the self-employed, freelancers, founders, entrepreneurs, tradesmen and small companies can be found in our practice guide loan for small businesses and self-employed.