Inancingent supplements its loan offer in the short term for self-employed, freelancers and small companies!
The financing portal Inancingent complements its offer in the segment of short-term loans up to € 100,000 for small and micro enterprises, self-employed and freelancers. This is done in cooperation with the Financial Technologies company financinga, which specializes in arranging loans for this target group.
financinga has been on the market since 2012 and is one of the leading Financial Technologies companies in Europe. Using new, innovative technologies, financinga is able to save costs while providing greater transparency to its customers. In short: quick decisions, no hidden costs, little paperwork and short contract periods.
The financinga services are connected via an interface. Inancingent customers can now take out loans of up to € 100,000. This will provide Inancingent customers with financinga offers for their required financing project in record time.
Fast lending as a crucial factor for success
The self-employed, business people, freelancers and small companies are always confronted with the situation in which a lucrative additional business offers itself and speed is the decisive factor for success or failure.
This is possible thanks to financinga’s proprietary credit analysis technology: In each customer’s credit check, financinga analyzes a large amount of data, taking into account individual concerns, to make a timely and fair decision.
The jointly developed technical integration of financinga into the Inancingent platform allows customers to make financing decisions faster and completely digitally.
Financing through financinga is interesting in the following two cases:
- Revolving credit lines:
Through the new interface with financinga, for example, with fast growth, pre-financing of goods can be ensured for the next season. Typically, this is a loan amount of € 25,000 to € 100,000, in the case where the house bank does not want to increase an existing current account line in the short term. The applicants will receive a binding offer within a few hours and the loan will usually be made available within 24 hours.
- Planning Security:
Self-employed, business people, freelancers and small companies, which need planning security and want to finance a larger order, can quickly make their first purchases through the short-term financinga-related loan, while the house bank is still working on an extension of the current account line. The long-term financing is then carried out by increasing the line at the house bank.
Fully digital process enables the fastest possible lending
After entering the financing parameters in the Inancingent portal, a completely digital process is initiated, in which all parties involved communicate via interfaces. The deep technical integration of financinga into the Inancingent portal enables the end-to-end integration of customer identification, digital signature and loan disbursement.
The Digital Corporate Loan, a bridging loan from Inancingent, meets the requirements for rapid lending to bridge financing bottlenecks for the self-employed, professionals, tradesmen and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs):
- Bridging loan up to 100,000 euros within 24 hours
- Bridging loan up to 750,000 euros within 48 hours
For those in need of more complex financing, Inancingent continues to provide expert and product independent expert advice on all financing products. See also:
SME tip: With one request, access to 220 financial partners and 1,700 subsidies!
Many self-employed, freelancers and small companies did not know that…
- … that before the self-employed person turns to the bank with his loan request, he should inform himself in detail about the credit requirements, for his own benefit!
- … it also works without the tedious and time-consuming search for a financing! Yes, indeed: With a single online request, access to 220 financing offers and 1,700 funding programs. More at: SME tip: With one request access to 220 financial partners and 1,700 funding!
- Factoring as a credit alternative for small and medium-sized companies is not only an interesting solution in times of crisis!
- … you can receive money from the state even without repayment: More on: How self-employed, founders and small companies receive money from the state even without repayment!
- … the financing of start-ups and start-up companies is possible through Inancingent. More about: start-up financing for self-employed, founders and entrepreneurs
- … that the purpose of the loan may also be important in the credit decision of the bank.
- … that a financially strong guarantor definitely increases your credit chances?
- … that a credit insurance can be useful as additional security!
- … that in addition to a guarantee or credit insurance, there are other securities that increase the chances of a loan.
Everything else about loans for the self-employed, freelancers, founders, entrepreneurs, tradesmen and small companies can be found in our practice guide loan for small businesses and self-employed.