Where can I find the suitable financing partner for me?
For self-employed, business people, freelancers and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), since the new Basel III corporate financing regulations came into force, it has become increasingly difficult to obtain the necessary credit financing from their bank. All the more so when it comes to time-critical loan solutions to bridge financing bottlenecks.
Many banks have geared their offers exclusively to consumer credit for individuals to reduce credit risk and do not lend to the self-employed and SMEs. For self-employed and small companies, this raises the question of viable credit alternatives to conventional banks. Also always the question is, which financial partner can offer the most suitable solution of the financing requirement.
Google loan search like needle in a haystack…
It is understandable that many search the Internet for suitable alternatives. But who has ever Googled for a cheap loan financing knows the problem: You can find millions of offers in various ways on the Internet: From this the appropriate offer can be found as the proverbial search for the needle in a haystack. Even for financial experts, searching for credit online is a real challenge. Hardly feasible for laymen! Another complicating factor is that, especially in the case of loans for self-employed and small companies on the Internet, dubious and dubious credit providers, credit scammers and fraudsters are doing their mischief!
Caution: Cheap credit rip-offs for loans for self-employed and small businesses!
Credit fraudsters typically scent their opportunity always with people who have received little opportunity or rejection at banks and / or which is already upside down: this includes people with Schufa problems and increasingly also professionally self-employed and SMEs. The latter often because the financing needs are time-critical and existence-threatening. Here dubious providers try with the trick of prepay unsustainable promises to make and rip off people in financial distress the most shameless.
FinTech Inancingent finds the best loan offer from 220 financial partners!
On the Inancingent platform, entrepreneurs, self-employed, freelancers and SMEs can directly compare the financing solutions of more than 220 well-known financial partners and select the best offer online. Whether the money is needed for vehicles, real estate, machinery or goods, for every need there is a suitable solution to the financial problem.
Traders, companies, self-employed persons and freelancers are provided with an independent and cross-product financial portal. Cross-product, because in addition to corporate loans, other financial products such as leasing, factoring, mezzanine capital, purchasing and project financing or private debt. or about to be offered for real estate financing.
Loan seekers can quickly and easily find the best financing solution and the best terms in terms of interest, term, own funds and collateral through the Inancingent platform.
Inancingent makes it possible to complete the entire application process efficiently: you receive the first financing offers within 24 hours. This gives you a quick market overview without spending much time.
Tender as a further plus point: The financing requirement can also be tendered. For this, the most important information about the company and the planned financing project can be presented in a project description. Interested banks can then contact the company directly and make their offers.
Inancingent selected by KMU CREDIT as TEST Winner!
Every month, the SME CREDIT rating team researches existing and newly offered loans for the self-employed and SMEs on the Internet. The results of the research are published monthly in a loan for self-employed rankings. Loan seekers thus receive up-to-date and reliable information about the interest rates and customer friendliness of the online credit providers.
Advantages of Inancingent summarized:
- Comparison of multiple offers usually leads to better conditions.
- Suitable solutions – The purpose is crucial. Inancingent offers solutions for all commercial financing needs.
- Fast financing commitments – You will receive a financing offer within 24 hours. The high number of offers also increases the chances of a positive financing decision.
- Neutral advice – personal advice from the selection of the right financing provider to completion.
- High security – The Inancingent platform keeps all your data safe – a secure data center and SSL encryption are a matter of course.
- Inclusion of 1,700 funds – All tenders are automatically checked for eligibility.
Inancingent provides a quick market overview and offers all commercial financial products from a single source. Compare offers from well-known financing partners and find the best financing for your project today.
Alternatives to Inancingent?
Our other recommendations are iwoca for short-term loans up to 100,000 euros and kapilendo, which lends up to 2.5 million euros to somewhat larger companies on the basis of crowd-loaning loans. nce shows that this has a very favorable effect on lending. More about: Secret tip Crowdlending: Alternative loan for the self-employed with good chances of success!
Many SMEs and the self-employed did not know that…
- … the financial portal Inancingent increases the lending opportunities for SMEs and the self-employed by 100% and saves over 30% interest? More: SME tip: 100% higher credit chances and 30% interest savings!
- … the FinTech financial company iwoca makes credit decisions within a few hours and thus within one business day possible for up to € 100,000 for short-term loans! Other providers of short-term loan solutions find companies on the monthly published bridging loan ranking.
- … Factoring as a credit alternative for medium-sized companies is not only an interesting solution in times of crisis!
- … you can receive money from the state even without repayment: More on: How self-employed, founders and small companies receive money from the state even without repayment!
- … the financing of start-ups and start-up companies is possible through Inancingent. More about: start-up financing for self-employed, founders and entrepreneurs
- … the digital corporate loan offered by Inancingent meets the requirements for fast lending. This means that a loan commitment of more than € 100,000, a maximum of € 750,000 within 48 hours is possible within 24 hours. Also under: Inancingent also for fast credit solutions within 24 hours!
- … a financially strong guarantor definitely increases your credit chances?
- … if there is no guarantor, a credit insurance can be useful as additional security!
- … in addition to a guarantee or credit insurance, there are other securities that increase the chances of a loan.
- … also the purpose of the loan in the credit decision of the bank is important.
- … before the self-employed turns to the bank with his loan request, he should inform himself in detail about the credit requirements !
Everything else about loans for the self-employed, freelancers, founders, entrepreneurs, tradesmen and small companies can be found in our practice guide loan for small businesses and self-employed.