What is a short-term loan?
A short-term loan is a form of credit, also known as express credit.
A short-term loan is, by analogy, a tight-lined loan. The purpose of this loan is the short-term bridging of a financial shortage. The self-employed and SMEs often use the short-term loan only until the next time they receive their money. The review of the credit rating is based on criteria other than, for example, the long-term installment loan.
A negative Schufa unlike the consumer credit (for employees) does not immediately lead to a credit cancellation. Self-employed, business people, freelancers and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) like to use the short-term loan as a bridge loan, for example, if the house bank has already canceled or if you do not want to put the trust of the house bank on the line.
Only a few financial institutions have short-term loans in the portfolio
Although fast, short-term and unbureaucratic loan solutions are in high demand among the self-employed and SMEs, in Germany the business model for short-term loans with banks is little known. The reason is that this business model is less lucrative than that of classic installment loans over extended periods of time. Add to that that for the credit check of short-term loans as interim financing other audit criteria are necessary.
financinga awarded as the best short-term loan for self-employed and SMEs of the month September 2018!
Every month, the SME CREDIT team researches existing and newly offered short-term loans for the self-employed and SMEs on the Internet. The results of the research are published monthly in a bridging loan ranking for self-employed and SMEs. Loan seekers thus receive up-to-date and reliable information about the interest rates and customer friendliness of the online credit providers.
Recommendations for short-term loan solutions
financinga stands for short-term, fast and unbureaucratic loans
The financial firm financinga has fully specialized in the business model for short-term, fast and unbureaucratic loan solutions, thereby closing a real market gap. Thanks to a self-developed credit check analysis technology and cooperation with Execubank, financinga is able to quickly and easily issue short-term loans, such as providing liquidity or purchasing primary products.
Conditions of financinga at a glance:
- Credit lines from € 1,000 to € 100,000
- Realistic credit opportunities even if conventional banks have already rejected
- Loan applications are completed online & paperless within minutes
- Credit decision & payment can be made within 24 hours
- Non-binding & free financing offer
- Terms up to 12 months
Requirements for financinga loans in Germany:
- Annual sales from 10,000 €
- All legal forms allowed
- At least four months of operational activity
- Registered in Germany
Important: Acceptance criteria are much less stringent than in conventional banking. Additional collateral is not required.
With the financinga online platform, self-employed and SMEs can easily and quickly apply for loans, for example, to buy goods, settle unexpected bills or secure growth. This makes financinga the ideal partner for short-term financing solutions as bridge financing, bridging loan and problem solving of unforeseen financing bottlenecks or liquidity gaps.
financinga with top reviews on TrustPilot
For the evaluation of the customer service or the entire offer of financinga on TrustPilot there are currently more than 250 reviews by verified customers with an overall rating of 9.5 out of 10. Particularly often and positively, the simple processing of the credit request is highlighted.
Are there any alternatives to financinga?
In addition to financinga, our other recommendations for short-term loans are primarily the financial portal Inancingent, which, in contrast to financinga, also makes short-term loans of up to € 750,000 possible: The “Digital Employment Credit” (DEC) offered by Inancingent meets the requirements for fast lending to bridge financing bottlenecks, This allows customers to receive a loan commitment of more than € 100,000 within only 24 hours, with a maximum of € 750,000 within 48 hours. Also under: Inancingent also for fast credit solutions within 24 hours!
You should also be interested in being a self-employed or managing director of an SME:
- Many self-employed people and SMEs misunderstand the opportunity of funding programs. More at: Subsidies for the self-employed, traders and SMEs
- The time-consuming search for potential financial institutions does not have to be: Access to 220 financing offers and 1,700 funding programs with just one online request? Yes, that is possible! More at: SME tip: With one request access to 220 financial partners and 1,700 funding!
- With the finance portal Inancingent, the chances of a loan increase by 100% for SMEs and the self-employed! Another advantage: you save 30% interest! More: SME tip: 100% higher credit chances and 30% interest savings!
- Hardly anyone knows that factoring as a credit alternative for medium-sized companies is not only an interesting solution in times of crisis!
- Did you know that a financially strong guarantor definitely increases your credit chances?
- If no guarantor exists, a credit insurance can be useful as additional security!
- In addition to a guarantee or credit insurance, there are other securities that increase the chances of a loan.
- The purpose of the loan may also be important in the credit decision of the bank.
- Before the self-employed with his request for credit to the bank, he should inform himself about the credit requirements in detail!
- With our monthly published loan for independent ranking you save a lot of time and money!
Everything else about loans for the self-employed, freelancers, founders, entrepreneurs, tradesmen and small companies can be found in our practice guide loans for small businesses and the self-employed.